Everything is made up of energy and the rate at which the atoms and sub-particles of an object vibrate is the vibration frequency. A healthy human body vibrates between 62 and 68 MHz (megahertz). The higher the vibration, the better we feel and the healthier we are. The lower the vibration, the heavier the energy and the more down we feel. Self-defeating thoughts, fear, poor diet, environment, etc. all lead to lowering our vibration.
Here are some ways to start raising your vibration. It may seem like a lot to work on, but even taking on one thing will often create a snowball effect to continue making positive changes.
1. Positive self-affirmations are huge to start feeling better. A book I recommend reading is Mirror Work by Louise Hay. It is a little awkward at first, looking at the person in the mirror and going through the exercises. But, I began to feel compassion and love toward myself.
2. Watch your thoughts. Our thoughts create our entire world! The more positive thoughts you have, you will manifest more of the same into your life. Work on becoming aware of your thoughts. When you start thinking negatively, choose again and focus on the positive.
3. Meditation helps raise our vibrations. Try to do it daily, even if it is only for a few minutes at a time.
4. Do something you love every day! Make a list of everything that brings you joy and choose one to do each day.
5. Writing in a journal works to release stuck emotions.
6. Open your heart and feel grateful for everything around you. It is truly life-changing. A gratitude journal is a great place to start.
7. Eat foods closest to the source. They have the highest vibration frequency.
8. Drink lots of water.
9. Breathe! Practice working on breathing through your diaphragm (belly breathing) and not your chest.
10. Smoking, caffeine and alcohol can all lower your vibration.
11. Use essential oils. Some of the highest vibrating oils are rose, helichrysum, lavender, frankincense and melissa. Rose oil vibrates at 320 MHz! Wearing them and diffusing oils are ways to benefit from them.
12. Epsom salt baths help detox the body and the energetic field.
13. Get enough sleep. Sleep helps to renew us physically and spiritually.
14. Cleanse your house energetically. I use sage or palo santo wood. I recommend doing this monthly. If you have a space where you can't burn these, such as an office, I recommend diffusing sage/palo santo oil or even creating a room spray.
15. Keep your house clean and remove clutter.
16. Have energy work done to help clear energetic blockages.
17. Have a massage. Massages help release toxins in the body and get our energy moving.
18. Exercise. This helps get our energy moving and helps us feel better physically and emotionally.
19. Get in the sun! Open your windows or get outdoors. The sun can help break up blocked energy.
20. Become aware of the toxins in your home including cleaning products and beauty products. We slather hundreds of chemicals on our bodies daily. Our skin is our biggest organ and absorbs everything we put on it.
21. Forgive: Work on forgiving yourself and others. I try to remember that everything that happens to me is a lesson and an opportunity for growth.
22. Keep crystals and stones in your home, in your pocket or on jewelry.
23. Notice who you are spending your time with. Do they uplift you or bring you down?
24. Be kind to others and give back.
25. Be cautious of the shows, books, internet, etc. that influence your life.
I hope some of these suggestions can help or maybe add to some of what you are already doing.
Love + Light,