It is one of my favorite stones to keep around the house. Not only is it easy to find and relatively inexpensive, it is beautiful and calming to have around.
My favorite ways to use rose quartz:
1. Jewelry: Wear as a bracelet or necklace near your heart chakra.
2. Meditation: Place a stone over your heart, near you, or in your hand during meditation. Have an intention to open up your heart chakra during the meditation.
3. Affirmations: Place a stone over your heart or in your hand and state affirmations. Examples of affirmations include, "I am open to receive all the love from the Universe" and "I love myself unconditionally".
4. Master Bedroom: Keep rose quartz next to your bed to help strengthen a relationship. I keep a small bowl filled with nuggets on my nightstand.
5. Children's Room: My daughters have rose quartz in their rooms to help promote self-love, compassion and peace.
6. Bathroom: Keep rose quartz in the bathroom for a peaceful bath. You can include a candle, rose petals, essential oil and Epsom salts for added benefits.
7. Place on a crystal grid to use for manifesting love into your life. My amazing friend, Cassandra, creates beautiful wood burned crystal grids. You can find them in her Etsy Shop, heartSTORMS Studio.
8. Pocket Stone: Carry a rose quartz nugget in your pocket to support you through the day.
9. Palm Stones: Palm stones, also called worry stones, are big enough to fit into the palm of your hand and rub when you are stressed. They are smooth and sometimes have an indent for your thumb to rest on.
10. Essential Oils: Include rose quartz chips in a roller bottle with essential oils. Great oils for the heart chakra include rose, geranium, lavender, bergamot, rosemary, and jasmine.
What is your favorite way to use rose quartz?